I would like to thank Meagan Kyla and Miss Eva for nominating me. I'm really touched because I am so new to this whole blogging malarkey!
So I've been trying to think of 7 interesting things about me and failing, so I'm sorry if these are a bit dull:
- I'm a post-grad archaeology student, studying Victorian cemeteries. Tomorrow I am going to be helping out at Highgate cemetery in London; I'm going to be clearing brambles so expect pictures soon of me looking like an extra from Rambo!
- I love shoes but I have really narrow feet so I find it hard to buy them. I have compensated for this by collecting hats and coats instead. Oh so many coats...
- The furthest I have ever been away from the UK is Spain; and that was for a Geology fieldtrip. We looked at some rocks in the Tavernas Basin, which is the desert they used for filming the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- I have only ever broken one bone, but I have broken it repeatedly. The little toe on my right foot. I got stood on by a horse, didn't realise it was broken and went trampolining... Since then it has been generally unlucky and been broken 3 more times; including once when I was onstage acting.
- I have been to many gigs and met a few famous people, but normally I've managed to act quite cool about it. Expect when I met Peter Hook, the bass player from Joy Divison/NewOrder. He's my bass playing idol and I got all star struck. I couldn't stop smiling for about 2 hours.
- I have been vegetarian all my life.
- I'm a proud Auntie. This is my nephew Logan when he was 1 day old:
I've not been blogging that long, so I don't follow all that many people; although I've discovered some new blogs to read by looking at other One Lovely Blog winners. Everyone I wanted to nominate has already won, so I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome in the blogosphere!