Monday 1 October 2012

October begins.

I was going to post some of the outfits photos I've taken over the past couple of weeks with you all today, but I woke up inspired. I was just so happy that October is here and it's almost Halloween that I had to dress up and celebrate!


I forgot to take a close-up of my tights so I hope you can see that they are witches on broomsticks!

What I'm wearing:
Blouse: Ebay. Part of the outfit I had custom made for Graduation, the dress from which ended up not fitting properly. The blouse is a little bigger than I wanted too but it still works ok.
Pinafore dress: Miss Selfridge. You've seen it before here
Tights: Poundland. Guess how much they cost =P

Happy October everyone!

6 comments:

  1. That blouse's so lovely <3! And the tights are so very Halloweeny :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a bit of a lace monster but I do love it! Yay for witchy tights!

      Delete
  2. You look very Puritan-ical. Except for the tights, which I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been allowed to wear but which totally make that outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no witches for the Puritans! The Lace would have been a no-no too- pride is a sin after all! It does make me feel like I'm in the crucible again though... maybe I should dig out my mop cap!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, I think the combination of the puritan or house maid inspired dress and blouse and those adorable tights is just great!

    ReplyDelete