Monday 16 July 2012

Liebster Award

A really big thank you to Lady Bethezda for tagging me for this award! I like doing these, they are fun =]



The Rules:
 Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you tag.
Choose 11 people and link back to them.
No tag backs.

 11 Things About Me:
1. I'm 5' 2 and 3/4" tall. The 3/4 of an inch is very important =P
2. If I could visit any fictional place I'd go live in Gormenghast.
3. I'd love a pet but I'm not allowed one. If I could I'm not sure if I'd have a cat or a giant cage full of harvest mice.
4. I used to do tap and ballet dancing as a child, but hated ballet because it was 'too girly'. I wouldn't even wear a proper tutu =P oh how I've changed!
5. I'm going to be an auntie again soon and I'm really excited.
6. I would love to learn to speak fluent french
7. I am the clumsiest person in the world; I dropped a camera and broke it today at work!
8. I used to go horse-riding a lot and really miss it
9. If I could have any superpower I would like to fly
10. I don't like talking on the telephone to people I don't know
11.>I have a pink and black suitcase that looks like an old fashioned trunk on wheels and I nearly cried when it got damaged by airport staff; this far side gallery cartoon fairly accurately shows my reaction:
11 Questions 

1. What is something you used to do all the time and now don't, but miss?
Playing bass and riding horses, but not at the same time of course!

2. Makeup Y or N?
Hell yeah!

3. Tea or Coffee?
Neither? I like Herbal tea, but not real tea or coffee

4. Pointed toe or round?
Round, I hate squashing my toes into pointing shoes!

5. Long or short nails?
I like long nails on ther people, but I can't seem to stop biting mine...

6. Favorite Summer activity?
I don't like summer all that much; I have trouble with the heat. I do like Picnics though.

7. Favorite Winter activity?
Walking in the snow

8. Favorite Holiday?
Halloween of course =P

9. Do you prefer to call someone or text/email them?
text usually but it depends how well i know the person

10. Full skirt or straight?
Full =]

11. Tights or bare legs?
TIGHTS. I never let the world suffer the sight of my bare knees!

My 11 questions


1. Favourite sad song?

2. Favourite happy song?

3. Sunrise or Sunset?

4. Chocolate or sweets?

5. Band you most want to see live?

6. Most expensive impulse purchase?

7. Dogs or Cats?

8. Beauty product you can't live without?

9. Night out or night in?

10. Shopping online or in person?

11. Dream job?

I know I should tag 11 people, but because I'm really late doing this I'm sure a lot of people have already done it or been tagged multiple times so if you want to be tagged just comment and I'll add you =]

Tagged so far:


The Countess

2 comments:

  1. We have quite a bit in common, it seems, I'm a nail biter myself, I love full skirts and I always wear tights! I also did ballet and horse riding for a really long time but now I do neither.
    Congratulations on becoming an aunt again!
    I haven't done the tag yet, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete