Thursday 26 July 2012

Slimelight outfit?

I've gotten so wrapped up in work this week that I actually forgot to plan an outfit for this Saturday!

I'm actually going to be staying with a friend tomorrow night and going straight to London from there, and so I have to plan and pack right now!

This is what I have decided to wear; because it is simple, easy, won't get too hot and won't be ruined when I get a drink spilled on me:

What I'm wearing:
Strapless lace dress: got it at a clothes swap for FREE yay! I like the Asymmetric hemline.
Petticoat: Ebay. I have no idea how much I paid for it; whatever it was- it was worth it. Best petticoat ever. Never goes flat.
Lace cardigan: Forever 21, I've posted it before.

I'll probably take my top hat too =]

I doubt I'll be able to blog again before I go, but I promise to bring back many pictures of the weekend =]

Have a lovely few days my dears!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute dress! :) I definitely think you should add a top hat to that outfit; it would look just fabulous! :3
    I hope you'll have a great weekend in London.

    /Noire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've got the top hat in my bag and I'm off to London!

    Wish me luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! And a FREE dress - much better than TopShop! Hope you have/had a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, can't really go wrong with free clothes eh? Pictures are up now, although I didn't manage to take many!

      Delete