Tuesday 28 August 2012

Didn't I see you in the last Lord of the Rings film?

The title of this post is actually a question I used to get asked a lot when the LOTR films had just come out. I was young enough then that people assumed I might grew taller, so I suppose so I did resemble a baby elf. In reality I never grew and so I'm actually more hobbit-y in proportion!

Sometimes though I like to dress like a fairy or an elf anyway =]

I've had this hoody for a while; my friend Norma gave it to me and I really like a lot of things about it; especially the hood. It had a heavy zip on it though which pulled the lightweight knit fabric somewhat out of shape. I've been wondering what to do with it for ages, yesterday I decided to remove the zip and just have a single hook and eye fastening, and gather the excess fabric at the back.


What I'm wearing:
Hoody: From Norma =]
Dress: 3.50 from a charity shop
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Present from Gabby =]

Don't forget to comment on my give-away post before next Monday to be in with a chance of winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment