Saturday, 26 January 2013
Inspiring Blogger Award
I got nominated for an inspiring blogger award by Laura Morrigan and Ray X! Thank you so much m'dears I'm really flattered and happy!
So here are 5 odd facts about me:
1. My boyfriend is technically only 6 years old. His birthday is the 29th Feb so he only gets a birthday once every 4 years! I'm so totally a cradle snatcher...
2. I'm terrified of blood and needles but still want to get a tattoo. Might also get another set of holes punched through my ears today (I ran away from the piercing lady last time and had to be held still, but now I know it doesn't hurt at all so I should be OK? I hope... My fear is irrational)
3. I'm currently living in the best sort of madhouse. Ash's sister has come to stay with her 5 kids. For someone who grew up as an only child (my brother always lived with his mum) this is a chock to the system, but a fun shock!
4. My balance completely sucks. I'm dsypraxic, so despite being really careful not to fall down on the ice this week, I managed to fall down the stairs instead, whilst carrying Shelby who is nearly 3. She's totally fine. I have a back that is all the colours of the rainbow =P
5. I can type whilst wearing mittens. My office is so cold that this is a totally necessary life skill at the moment. The temperature of my office also explains the total lack of Goth in the Office pictures during the winter. I wear thermals, 3 pairs of socks, jeans, jumpers and a fleece blanket at work.
I don't know how many people I'm supposed to tag or who has already received this award, so anyone who comments on this post is getting tagged up!
Heike of Rising up to Hell
Pixel Pixie of Cuz I Said Sew
Chris Hewson of Not This Time, Nayland Smith
Linnea-Maria of Linnea pa landet